Saturday, March 20, 2010

Butterfly in the Sky....











So I could think of a ton of butterfly quotes, but my absolute favorite is from You've Got Mail:

"Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one. It got on at 42nd, and off at 59th, where, I assume it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake - as almost all hats are."
(See my big head post about the whole hat mistake....I concur!!)

I went with some of my sweet co-workers to see the Butterfly Exhibit at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. We had tons of fun! I had my pathetic camera while most people there had their professional type cameras. Their cameras made my little "point and shoot" digital camera look like a disposable camera, but enjoy the pictures!

No comments: