Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bring out another box of Kleenex...

I know I totally need to be in bed, but I usually can't go to sleep right away after working the evening shift. Anyway, I decided to watch yesterday's episode of The Biggest Loser. WOW...I needed a whole box of Kleenex for this episode. Did anyone else feel the same?!? The scene that got me the most was when 19 year old Daniel (heaviest contestant EVER on the show) struggled to climb up the mountain and all of his teammates came to help him. It was like I was watching the hospital scene in Terms of Endearment or the cemetery scene in Steel Magnolias. Please tell me that someone else out there feels the same way!!

I'm trying to figure out who I want to won this season. I'm definitely going with Daniel and Tara. Hopefully they won't backstab anyone so that I have to remove my allegiance to them!!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was into The Biggest Loser last season (right before Christmas) and I would be close to tears every episode! Now I'm trying to decide if I'm going to follow Biggest Loser or American idol because they come on at the same time! Decisions, decisions.